GeoPura designs and implements the commercial use of zero emission fuels, through the provision of innovative technology and commercial solutions, to decarbonise our global economy. GeoPura has particular interest in developing fuel cell, green hydrogen production and hydrogen carrier technologies and methods. GeoPura are working in partnership with Siemens Energy to provide this delivery of renewable, zero emission energy at a large and significant scale. With experience in providing zero-emissions power to a wide range of industries – from construction to film and TV production, to outdoor events – GeoPura harnesses hydrogen technology to generate and distribute the vast amount of energy required to decarbonise our global economies. Current clients of GeoPura include Netflix, BBC, HS2, Balfour Beatty, and General Motors.
Following significant Series-A investment, GeoPura is in a rapid scale-up phase and is seeking to enhance the sales function with top talent in order to support this growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a new team and really make the role their own developing opportunities not only for the business, but also for the individuals own career path.
Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Prospect for new opportunities across various market sectors
- Qualify and covert new leads and nurture the client through the sales journey into long-term key customers in strategic growth sectors
- Build out a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, outlining and building the client proposal. Attend site visits alongside the Operations Team to be able to assess the full requirements of the customer.
- Manage multiple opportunities with numerous internal and external stake holders over a potentially long sales cycle.
- Develop and build strong relationships with customers and serve as a link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Educate the prospect /customer on the benefits of zero-emission power and the GeoPura technology applications building trust and confidence in this new solution
- Effective recording and reporting on progress of opportunities
Who we are looking for:
- You will play an integral part in generating new sales – converting growing demand into long term profitable relationships for the business. The idea of growing with a business will excite you
- You will have a hands-on, can-do approach and are proactive in sharing ideas to maintain best practice.
- You will possess real “rainmaker” characteristics of high energy and impactful actions, and feel comfortable being a disruptor in the market.
- You will have the resilience it requires to create a real paradigm shift in the market and enjoy the satisfaction of making a difference
- Due to the innovative nature of the solution and the wide variety of potential markets, the correct aptitude of the candidate is more important than background, however coming from an engineering-based industry (e.g. oil & gas, construction etc.) may prove beneficial.
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working (with need for field-based travelling)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up with exposure to exciting projects across numerous industries
- Scope to help shape the overall Sales function and your role within it
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus scheme
- Up to 5% matched pension contribution
- Enhanced family leave
- Enhanced sick pay
To apply, please contact email@example.com with your CV.