GeoPura’s mission is to decarbonise global economies using zero-emission fuels and financially sustainable, innovative technologies to end our reliance on fossil fuels. At GeoPura we understand the scale of the challenge, we are on a journey towards net-zero and how we get there is equally as important as the destination. As a business we are: Innovative, Collaborative, Agile, Sustainable and Protective.
GeoPura’s initial focus has been off-grid, temporary and back-up power, essentially diesel generator displacement, using low-carbon hydrogen via GeoPura’s proprietary Hydrogen Power Unit (HPU). The HPUs deliver critical, zero-emission “energy as a service” to our customers across a wide range of use-cases from construction to film and TV production, to outdoor events, with existing clients including Netflix, BBC, HS2, Balfour Beatty and National Grid. Supporting these HPU’s requires green hydrogen but the global demand for green hydrogen vastly outweighs the supply the industry currently has. GeoPura are at the forefront of expanding the supply of green hydrogen and to assist with this expansion, we are looking for a Project Manager to manage the installation of the production plants across the country.
Key activities of the role
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Reporting to the Head of Renewable Projects you will assist in managing the installation of hydrogen production plants. While this will primarily be in the UK, some overseas work may be required.
- Ensure the projects are compliant with legislation, guidance and best practice.
- Provide feedback to management on the progress of installation projects against set targets.
- The project team have a wide range of skills, the successful candidate will need to lead this diverse group.
- Liaise with various departments, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure the safe and timely install of sites.
- Assist in the expansion of the team.
Benefits and working arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Preference will be for the Project Manager to report to the High Marnham office, near Newark once the site is completed. Prior to this, travel to site at Doncaster or other nearby office will be expected.
- Remote, hybrid and flexible working arrangements available, with the expectation that the Project Manager will report to the High Marnham office for much of the week.
- This is a fast growing business and the role has the opportunity to develop into a more senior position.
- Previous experience project management
- Experience of CDM projects and working under CDM guidelines
- Ability to learn about new technologies and adapt with development
- Proficient with Microsoft office packages, including MS Project
- High attention to detail
- Ability to hold accountability for yourself and the team
- Confident at reporting and analysing information
- Great people management skills
- Ability to set tasks to a team and support the team in completing them
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with the ability to work with limited guidance or supervision
- Ability to self-prioritise and work autonomously, accurately, and speedily when required
- Ability to assist in creating and maintaining the project filing structure with a key emphasis on CDM requirements
- Flexible approach to working within a dynamic team
- Full driving licence
- Understanding of construction site project management
- Project management qualification
- Experience of budget management
- Experience of writing method statements and risk assessment
To apply, please contact email@example.com with your CV.