GeoPura’s mission is to decarbonise global economies using zero-emission fuels and financially sustainable, innovative technologies to end our reliance on fossil fuels. At GeoPura we understand the scale of the challenge, we are on a journey towards net-zero and how we get there is equally as important as the destination. As a business we are: Innovative, Collaborative, Agile, Sustainable, Protective
GeoPura’s initial focus has been off-grid, temporary and back-up power, essentially diesel generator displacement, using low-carbon hydrogen via GeoPura’s proprietary Hydrogen Power Unit (HPU). The HPUs deliver critical, zero-emission “energy as a service” to our customers across a wide range of use-cases from construction to film and TV production, to outdoor events, with existing clients including Netflix, BBC, HS2, Balfour Beatty and National Grid. Supporting these HPU’s requires green hydrogen delivered to HPU’s on location which is where GeoPura’s Renewable Fuel Production and distribution sector comes in. Due to this sector expanding fast, we’re now looking to take on a Logistics Manager to manage the hydrogen trailers and distribution.
Key activities of the role
Successful candidates will be expected to work and support the Hydrogen Production team in the following areas:
- Reporting to the Director of Renewable Energy you will assist in managing the location and distribution of hydrogen trailers and MCPs.
- Provide feedback to management on the availability of units and the efficiency of supply against set targets.
- Liaise with the Fuel Production Manager to plan trailer fills in a timely manner to allow deliveries to customers on time.
- Ensure the compliant and efficient supply of dispatch documents.
- Assist the Commercial and Sales teams in providing availability of assets and then plan in trailer requirements from customers.
- Manage the fleet of hydrogen trailers, ensuring they are tested, certified and fit for use.
- Ensure compliance with UK road regulations, in particular ADR.
- Ensure transport and refuelling activities are carried out in a safe manor.
- Provide guidance on the carriage of dangerous goods and ADR.
- Proactive liaison with the wider business, building relationships with core functions such as the Renewable Fuel Production team.
- Plan and implement improvement projects to streamline activities whilst driving up productivity and quality.
Benefits and working arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Preference will be for the Logistics Manager to be based at the High Marnham office, near Newark once the site is completed. Prior to this, remote working and travel to site at Doncaster will be expected.
- Remote, hybrid and flexible working arrangements available, with the expectation that the Logistics Manager will report to the High Marnham office for much of the week.
- This role is a new position in a growing business and has the opportunity to develop into a more senior position.
- DGSA or a high level of experience of ADR.
- Previous experience managing a fleet.
- Proficient with Microsoft office packages
- High attention to detail
- Ability to hold accountability for yourself and the team
- Confident at reporting and analysing information
- Great people management skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with the ability to work with limited guidance or supervision
- Ability to self-prioritise and work autonomously, accurately, and speedily when required
- Flexible approach to working within a dynamic team
- DGSA qualification
- Understanding of high pressure gas transport.
- National CPC.
- Full driving licence
To apply, please contact email@example.com with your CV.