Hours: Full time
Salary: £ negotiable
With experience in providing zero-emissions power to a wide range of industries from construction to film and TV production to outdoor events this truly is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a fast-growing company.
You will have the chance to work at our Newcastle manufacturing site and will oversee procurement and stores co-ordination and you will play a vital role in the company’s growth plans
- Managing and overseeing stock levels
- Order materials and electrical components and tools for the R&D and Field Service teams
- Procuring PPE, site uniform, office equipment and tool kits
- Making sure order requests are in line with business need and department budgets
- Negotiation with suppliers and manage preferred supplier list
- Ensure that up-to-date prices are on the company accounts system
- Raise and issue purchase orders on the accounts system
- Liaise with internal teams including Production, operations and engineering
- Maintaining excellent supplier relationships
- Negotiate lead times if necessary and react to project demand
- Oversee delivery prices and source new suppliers when needed
- Ensure that the pricing of all goods is competitive and manage negotiation on best payment terms.
- Monitor and maintain supplier performance monitors by way of Service Level Agreements and KPI’s.
- Liaising with the Quality & Engineering Department and suppliers to ensure any quality / technical issues are resolved.
- Maintain and update the system, Upkeep, to manage Field Service stores stock.
- Working within a small & close-knit team in the production office
Skills Required of a Procurement and Stores Co-ordinator:
You will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a purchasing environment
Experience in an electrical engineering or construction environment would be desirable but not essential
You will be a self-driven individual who is comfortable working in a non-corporate environment
You will be able to work autonomously, and this will give you the opportunity to really make the role your own
Driving license to travel as and when required
Adaptable and flexible mentality
To apply – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be a good fit for the role.